The world of work and industries such as manufacturing and AEC (Architecture, Engineering and Construction) are constantly evolving. The pace of change is fast and continues to accelerate.
It can be a challenge to stay up-to-date and ensure skills stay ahead of the curve.
Certification aligned to learning
With learning delivery and content aligned to certifications, Autodesk Learning Partners offer resources and tools designed to develop and verify skills.
- Skill-builder courses are designed to help teach the skills needed for industry roles in ways that build conceptual understanding and apply learning through in-course practice, challenge assignments, and knowledge questions.
- Certification Prep Courses cover topics on certification exams to help ensure you’re ready to succeed when you take them. These courses also include video quizzes, practice exercises, challenge exercises, and more to provide a varied learning experience with opportunities for assessment.
Levels of achievement matched to learning goals
Autodesk offers a range of industry-verified certifications which are internationally recognised.
- Associate: For students and emerging professionals with Autodesk software knowledge and skills who are ready to enter the job market or shift to a new career path.
- Professional: For advanced students and professionals solving workflow and design challenges who want to move their skills, research, and career forward and stand out in their market.
- Expert: For graduate students and professionals who are looking to incorporate the most advanced and cutting-edge skills and want to develop significant depth in their expertise.
Learn more about available options at https://www.autodesk.com/certification/overview.
The value of certification
Industry-recognised certifications and credentials are essential to create a workforce that is prepared and ahead of the curve.
- Keeping up with advances in technology is a strong motivator, as 73% of candidates pursued IT certification to obtain necessary skills and enhance job performance1
- Training combined with certification has the potential to make a greater impact than training alone1
- Employers who support employee credentialing programs see significant improvements in their workforce, with employees being more productive, more efficient, more fulfilled, and more loyal. 66% of respondents said employees with IT certifications produce higher quality work1
- Certification has been shown to boost pay; 28% of candidates reported a salary uplift as a result of certification1
- IT certification helps employers find and hire the best talent; 60% of respondents stated that job applications with IT certifications are significantly more likely to be reviewed1
- 94% of decision makers worldwide said certified team members provide added value above and beyond the cost of certification2
Data from 1) Pearson Vue and 2) Global Knowledge
Dr Simon Leigh, Associate Professor, University of Warwick, UKWe believe that converting the work done as part of the degree course into specialised, industrially recognised technology certifications should be the norm for our industry. For example, we put all first-years through the Fusion 360 certification. For us, it has yielded immense benefits. The students get an early opportunity to see the results of their hard work in the module whilst beginning their journey to job readiness. Lots of them left the certification sessions really pleased that they had passed as it validated their skillset.
Get in touch now
Become an Autodesk Learning Partner to access solutions that will help grow your training business. Ranging from instructor certification and enablement, flexible software licensing solutions, and marketing and promotion support you will have everything you need to deliver best-in-class learning experiences to Autodesk customers.
Invest in certification and training programs with an Authorized Autodesk Learning Partner. Experienced and ready to help you, your employees or your students.